My Family

For You And For Me  

Posted in , ,

Today I lay await
Of what’s to come when I awake

Dreaming now of long lost love
Moments of passion, flying doves

When was the loss, how did I miss it?
The passion fading doing the dishes

Once in the whirlwind life passing by
Car-pool and soccer defining ride


Kids are all grown strangers we be
What’s left in life for you and for me

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 1, 2009 at 1:04 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

My Baby Is Having A Baby

French Nights



Just Another Song



Passer By

Disclaimer

All writings are to be published in a book.

Therefore:

All postings on this site are the property of the Blog creator.

Any postings by the writer or willing participants are the property of the Blog creator.

All Rights Reserved.